There are many reasons vacation home rentals beat hotels hands-down – not only are they usually more affordable for what you get, they offer countless benefits that hotels just can’t match. Once you stay in a rental home or chalet and experience a world of wonder you never knew existed, you’ll likely never want to stay in a hotel again.
Why Choose a Vacation Rental Over a Hotel?
Cost and private space. Two of the biggest reasons to choose a vacation home rental over a hotel on your next getaway include cost and space. Hotels tend to charge a per night/per guest rate, which can get very expensive if you’re planning to stay for a week or more. And, unless you spring for a suite, one room can quickly become cramped with more than two people. If you have kids or a pet – what then? Eating out every meal and paying for activities and/or entertainment can also be added costs when staying in a hotel.
Vacation rental homes and properties offer plenty of indoor and outdoor private living space so the whole family or group can relax and dine together easily. Most vacation rentals are outfitted with every convenience of home minus the responsibilities! Full kitchens for easy, dine-in meals are the norm and they tend to be kid and pet-friendly.
Many vacation rentals are stocked with games, books, and activities, and updated with top-of-the-line TVs and technology – depending on the type of vacation you’re going for (unplugged or plugged-in). And, one big benefit in a long line of many is the time-and-space-freedom that having your own place can bring – no specific breakfast or dining hours, no pool or gym hours – your schedule is your own.
Examples of Vacation Rental Benefits & Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals
Here is a list of why vacation rentals in general and Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals at Innsbrook Resort are a far better choice for your next Midwest getaway over a hotel room. Whether you’re planning a romantic long weekend for two, a family vacation, a couples’ holiday, a guys’ or girlfriends’ week of fun; a work retreat or wedding party, vacation rentals will create a lifetime of memories and provide true rest and relaxation.
Size & Convenience
- Most vacation rentals allow large families and groups to be together easily and comfortably under one roof. Ours sleep from 2 to 9 people and all nine chalets are near each other; perfect for weddings or retreats.
- Kid and pet-friendly. Plenty of kid’s activities and an environment that let’s them have fun without the restrictions of a hotel room. Our chalets also allow dogs under 35 lbs. and have plenty of doggie-friendly areas – even in our lakes.
- Fully-stocked kitchen, gas grill, and indoor/outdoor dining areas offer easy, affordable meal times that everyone can enjoy – even the kids. And, there’s no breakfast hours, lunch hours, or dinner hours to rush to before they’re over.
- All the comforts of home – TVs, stereos, fireplaces, comfy furnishings, different rooms for privacy, games, books, outdoor relaxation areas, kids play areas, windows that open to let the fresh air in.
- Full baths with necessities and linens.
- Some have washers and dryers and utility rooms or mudrooms; perfect for wet bathing suits and golf equipment.
Amenities & Activities
- Look for personal guest services and concierge amenities; we have a full-time concierge team at your service.
- Clean, well-maintained homes; our chalets are newly decorated and updated and we offer housekeeping services on your schedule.
- Watercraft, such as kayaks and paddle boats, are provided with our lakefront chalets.
- Firepits and outdoor fun areas, outdoor games, and indoor activities in abundance.
- Adventure right out your front door; no need for driving anywhere or paying extra for activities.
- Innsbrook Resort offers over 18 different activities, most are free and family-friendly.
- Look for rentals that are not too far of a drive to dining, shopping, wineries, and other fun activities should you desire. Our chalets are within minutes by car to many on and off-site activities.
Comfort & Privacy
- There’s plenty of privacy; much more than a hotel can offer.
- Peace and quiet – no noisy next-door neighbors with their TVs blaring; no elevator, ice machines, or hallway annoyances.
- Plenty of indoor and outdoor living areas with comfortable, well-maintained furniture.
- Private decks, balconies, screened-in porches, nature all around – out every window and door.
- No hidden charges. No parking fees, phone fees, internet charges, etc.
- Easy parking and extra parking for your guests.
The Best of Both Worlds – Vacation Rental with Resort Luxuries
Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals at Innsbrook Resort offer the best benefits from both worlds – the privacy, affordability, and luxury of your own home at a resort with an endless amount of recreational activities. 18 holes of golf, hiking, biking, swimming and beach-going; horseback riding, a fitness center, pool, restaurant, bar, poolside grille, markets, and concerts are all available on-site. And you have your very own piece of property at the chalet with woods, trails, and lakes right out the front door. It doesn’t get any better!
Start Planning Your Midwest Lake-Getaway with Us!
When considering a vacation rental property, it’s best to do your research, just like you would with a hotel, and be sure to read guest comments. You can tell a lot from actual testimonials over just reading the owner’s descriptions, and be sure there are plenty of photos, so you can see exactly what you are getting.
Have you ever dreamed of staying in a home that feels like a luxury treehouse? How about enjoying your own private lake with a little beach and a sunset dock? Gazing out of a loft in the shadow of historical woods that are home to rare wildlife?
You can stop wishing and start living your dream vacation in the heart of the Midwest in a Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals at Innsbrook Resort, Missouri! Be sure to follow us on Facebook for seasonal specials and announcements and contact us today or book online for your next vacation now. 314-780-9070