Spring vacations are many people’s perfect getaways for a reason. The Earth is lush and green, the sun is shining, and the flowers are in their fullest bloom! There are soft showers of rain and warm days with a comforting breeze.
Naturally, you may be thinking of planning spring vacations during this lovely season. Whether you are taking your kids on a family getaway, hoping for a romantic weekend with your significant other, or looking to relax with your best friends, Sarah Bernard Chalets at Innsbrook Resort have exactly what you’re looking for!
There Are Countless Activities Here at Innsbrook!
If you’re not looking to drive much or you’re at Innsbrook for a shorter stay, don’t fret! Many fun springtime activities are perfectly accessible here inside the resort. Below are only a few of the countless things to do.
- Sports: What better time to get outside and get competitive with your friends and family than spring? Here at Innsbrook, vacationers have access to a sand volleyball court as well as basketball and pickleball courts! Even better, you may golf as well. Innsbrook has an 18-hole golf course and driving range, plus a Golf Pro shop.
- Horseback Riding: We offer a fun stable and horses experience here at Innsbrook for the whole family, whether you grew up on a ranch or have scarcely seen a horse outside of pictures. Managed by Gallop Equestrian Center, our stables offer large indoor and outdoor riding arenas, plus over 20 miles of trails.
- Game Rentals: Maybe you’re not one for energetic sports but you still have a competitive spirit. Innsbrook has you covered! We have various game rentals, from life-size chess boards and Jenga to shuffleboard. All of these are outdoor sets, so you can still enjoy the beautiful spring breeze while showing off your skills.
- Hiking: There are seven hiking routes here at Innsbrook, each with varying skill level requirements and charms. Hoping to get some beautiful pictures of spring flowers blooming, or test your hiking abilities? There are trails to suit your preferences.
There are Tons of Nearby Attractions, Too!
If you’re here for a longer stay or you are just curious to explore the nearby area, there are many possibilities to make spring vacations exciting and adventurous.
- Farmer’s Market: Don’t the months of March, April and May make you think of healthy, ripe fruits and vegetables? Wright City Farmer’s Market opens in May and you can also visit Reckamp Farms, which has great produce and piglets! If you are hoping to pick some of your own fruit, consider Thierbach Orchards and Berry Farm, which is only about 30 minutes away from the resort.
- Wineries: Sometimes you just need to take a break from the stress of daily life with your friends or significant other. With the beautiful weather outside during Spring, consider wine-tasting at Cedar Lake Cellars only 10 minutes away from the Main Gate at Innsbrook. It includes a picturesque setting with live music and an on-site restaurant. Nearby town historic town Hermann also has wineries!
- Golf: If you play the 18-hole course at Innsbrook and still yearn for more golf, there are options nearby the resort, too! Consider Country Lake Golf Club in Warrenton, or Bear Creek Golf Club in Wentzville. If you want a family-friendly golf experience for your kids to enjoy, Top Golf in Chesterfield is only 45 minutes east of Innsbrook!
Reserve Your Chalet at Innsbrook!
When you’re looking for a memorable vacation on Spring Break without spending tons of money on plane tickets, the Sarah Bernard Chalets at Innsbrook are the way to go!