What To Expect From Your Rental
When you rent a Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals, our genuine goal is to make each vacation day the
most relaxing, stress-free day it can be with no worries, only rest and relaxation. Every chalet is
appointed and stocked with basic amenities. This list will help you prepare for your trip and
know in advance what to expect when you arrive. Please note that items such as shampoo,
conditioner, and laundry soap are starter amenities only.
The following items will be provided in your chalet rental:
- All linens such as sheets, pillowcases, comforters, and blankets.
- Additional sheets, pillowcases, pillows, and blankets are provided for each sleeper sofa
or futon (if equipped).
- We provide bath towels, hand towels and washcloths, hotel-size shampoo, conditioner,
and body wash (starter amenities only), hand soap, and toilet paper.
- All chalets & vacation homes have a hair dryer, iron, and ironing board.
- Every property has a fully equipped kitchen. You will have all the basics including
cookware in all sizes, bakeware (cookie sheet, muffin tin, pizza pan), blender, salt &
pepper, corkscrew, can opener, cooking knives, cooking and serving utensils, measuring
cups and spoons, mixing bowls, serving bowls and platters, a toaster, and a microwave.
- All properties are equipped with a coffee maker, filters, and coffee (enough for one pot per day).
- You will have dishes, glassware, stemware, flatware, and steak knives.
- There is a gas grill at most properties and grill utensils; we will provide the propane. Some properties have a charcoal grill w/charcoal.
- For properties with a dishwasher and washer/dryer, we will supply dishwasher detergent
and enough laundry detergent for one load plus a check-out load. Please pack additional
laundry detergent if you plan on additional loads during your stay.*
- There is a broom, and dustpan in each property. Most also have a vacuum.
- If needed, you will find wasp spray, ant spray and a fly swatter.
- Beach towels are provided in the warmer months.
*There is no dishwasher nor washer/dryer available at chalets 634, 661, 667, 761.
You will receive your check-in details approximately 5 days prior to your stay. In this email is an important
link to an online form that you will need to fill out and submit for your resort passes. Only drivers submitted on this form will be allowed access to the resort.
Overnight parking is limited to one car per bedroom. If you need an extra car, please let us
know. Cars must remain parked in the driveway of the property at all times (not on the roads).
Items NOT INCLUDED in your rental property:
- Food products, spices, condiments and other basic cooking supplies like flour, sugar,
etc., food storage containers, and plastic wrap.
- Laundry detergent for more than two loads.
- Coffee for more than one pot per day.
- Firewood (available in nearby towns or at the resort for purchase)