About Innsbrook Resort
As far as Midwest-lake and outdoor-enthusiast vacations go, Innsbrook Resort offers everything you could hope for and more. Not only are there 100 lakes, including 236-acre Alpine Lake, but there is also a long list of outdoor year-round activities for every type of vacationer. Whatever means “vacation” to you, you’re sure to find here.
If you’re enjoying a week or a long weekend at Sarah Bernard Chalets with your significant other, girlfriends, guy friends, or if you’re part of a wedding party or business retreat, there is plenty to do on-site and around the area. From every nature-inspired activity imaginable to watching rare wildlife, browsing country markets, visiting wineries, and partaking in seasonal events; to golf, spas, and shopping, there’s something for everyone.
At Innsbrook, you can take pleasure in long walks and hiking and biking trails, horseback riding, sandy beaches, paddle boating, kayaking, fishing, and swimming. Even though the resort is vast – you’ll still feel like you’re in a secluded private oasis. Innsbrook also offers award-winning 18 holes of golf, a clubhouse with a full-service restaurant and bar, a fitness center, concerts, a music festival, art and garden shows, and so much more.
This weekend at Innsbrook:
Saturday, September 4
- Labor Day Walk/Run Meet at Charrette Creek Commons; 10K starts at 8:30 a.m. and the 2-mile and 5K start at 9 a.m. Arrive early to register and get a race number. Medals are awarded! No walkers in the 10K, please. Canceled if lightning.
- Activities at the Stable Visit with the tour barn horses, shop the pop-up gift shop, and more! There will be a Red Barn open house, $10 pony rides, and, of course, tractor-drawn hayrides for only $10 (cash only)! No need to pre-register, just show up and enjoy the fun! For more information regarding the stables, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer Breeze Concert outdoor concert series is at Charrette Creek Commons from 7:30-10pm. This week’s family friendly concert features Butch Wax and the Hollywoods. Get ready to boogie! The Summerhaus will be open for food and beverages. If you think you’ll be going to the concert, make sure to pack blankets, chairs, coolers, etc. We do not supply these items at our rentals.
Sunday, September 5
- Sailing Regatta 1:oopm-2:00pm Spectators are welcome at the annual Labor Day sailing race on Lake Wanderfern. The regatta begins at Cedarpass Beach.
- Gracie Fantastic Show and Trolls Movie 6:30pm-9:00pm Fun for the kids! Head to Charette Creek Commons for the Gracie Fantastic Show and outdoor movie night. Gracie’s show features unicycle feats along with the dangerous rolla bolla! This little lady with a big smile has a suitcase of surprises – silly tricks, goofy gaffs and daffy drama is all part of what she brings to the crowd. Kids will love her simple comedy and heart-warming appeal. We think you will find our Grace amazing! A showing of the movie “Trolls Word Tour” will begin right after! If you think you’ll be going to the concert, make sure to pack blankets, chairs, coolers, etc. We do not supply these items at our rentals.
Innsbrook Facility hours:
The Clubhouse Restaurant – Monday and Tuesday, closed; Wednesday and Thursday, 11am-6pm; Friday and Saturday, 11am-9pm; Sunday 11am-5pm. Bar is open one hour later. These hours are subject to change! Call 636.928.3366 x9206 to make a reservation or check in with the hostess.
Country Market – Friday through Sunday from 10am-7pm. This is a great place for drinks, snacks, ice cream, pizzas and prepared food, and sometimes fresh pie! They also have firewood available.
The Aspen Cafe – For weekday coffee, baked goods, and lunch, this is a great spot! Located in the Aspen Center, it is open Monday through Thursday from 9am-3pm.