We Make Renting Your Property Easy
An Extraordinary Client & Guest Experience Everytime
For those searching online for the best Midwest vacations, our Sarah Bernard Vacation Rental properties rank at the top. Sarah has been managing vacation properties since 2008, just as the online vacation rental industry was starting to boom. Now, with well over a decade successfully managing her own Innsbrook Resort chalets and our clients’ short-term rentals, our team stays on the cutting edge of the real estate and short-term rental industries and provides an extraordinary experience to clients and their guests all over the world.
Our Vacation Property Management Services
What We Offer
Considering renting your property for short-term rental? Here are the steps we’ll take to assist you with your property management:
- Evaluate your property for rental feasibility (provide you with a checklist of things to do to get your property ready for the vacation rental market).
- Provide seasonal pricing recommendations and a top-line market feasibility (what to expect, conservatively, in net income in year one).
- Shop and stock your property with guest amenities if needed (linens, dishware, cookware, etc) Note: Shopping, decluttering, cleaning your property to “prep” it for the rental market is offered as an additional service at an hourly rate. Please inquire for details.
- Prepare and implement a marketing plan for your property, starting with professional photography of your home’s many features.
- Manage housekeeping and handyman staff on your behalf.
- Seamlessly take care of the inquiries, rental calendar, cleaning schedule, and maintenance and repairs leaving nothing for you to do but collect a monthly income check from us.
- Provide you with as much communication as you would like (weekly or monthly) about sales, maintenance, etc.
- Provide a monthly spreadsheet recap of your business.
- Send you a monthly check of your net income (sales + cleaning and pet fee revenue less our management fee and actual expenses such as cleaning and repair fees).
- Pay quarterly sales tax to the State of Missouri.
- Send you a 1099 each January for your tax return.
Your Property Will Be Marketed Worldwide
Managing a vacation rental property without experience, the right marketing tools and message, and a team of people to see that your property is cared for and rented as often as possible can be challenging. That’s where our expertise can help. We’ll market and rent your property professionally to the right target audience and care for it like it’s our own – so sit back and relax and collect those rent checks. Your work is done When the Sarah Bernard Realty Team manages your vacation rental, it will be listed on many nationwide and international websites, including AirBNB, VRBO, Homeaway.com, GlampingHub.com, and direct bookings on our own popular website. We have earned the very coveted “Super Host” status on AirBNB many times – your property will be included in that status – going right to the top in listing searches. We market our properties and yours to a database of over 10,000 people who have already rented from us or have expressed an interest in renting from us. This includes an ongoing digital marketing campaign with SEO and pay-per-click advertising, drip marketing, Facebook ads, and other online platforms. And, as a bonus, all marketing fees are included at no additional cost to you!
Our specialized rental team is hands-on with every rental, providing a seamless operation while managing the marketing, leads and inquiries, and consulting with guests. We handle guest invoicing and care, manage a cleaning staff, and so much more.
Our extensive list of reputable resource providers assists us, our owners, and our guests on a moment’s notice. With housekeepers, a site inspector, two handymen, plus additional service providers—your vacation rental is in good hands.
Our expert property management team, which consists of a sales and marketing manager, a full-time operations manager, an operations assistant and site inspectors, is available seven days a week. When you need us, we're here for you. Clients are our #1 priority.
Discover How Much Your Property Can Make
Interested? Let's Talk
If you have been considering buying an Innsbrook Resort or St. Louis area home as an investment in the vacation rental market, we can help you not only purchase the property, but manage it as well. Now that you know you don’t have to do a thing to maintain your vacation rental, you can enjoy earning passive rental income without the responsibilities and worry and potentially add to your investment inventory. Reach out to us today for a complimentary consultation. We look forward to meeting you!
Free Rental Evaluation
Discover Your Property’s True Potential
100% Safe & Secure