Whatever the season, it’s time to get away from the daily stress of work and the demands of our high-pressure society and be transported to the serenity of a woodland, lakefront haven that’s closer than you could’ve ever imagined. The 8,000-acre gated oasis of Innsbrook Resort in Innsbrook, Missouri, and Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals Vacation Rentals has everything you could ever want from a Midwest dream vacation with many wonderful surprises just waiting for you!
A Short Drive from Most Midwest States
Within an hour of St. Louis and a morning’s drive from Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, and even parts of Oklahoma, you can stay in style in a Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals and be transported to a one-of-a-kind wonderland surrounded by the tranquility of nature and wildlife. Enjoy over 100 lakes for swimming, kayaking, paddle boating, canoeing, and fishing; acres and acres of hills and woodlands for exploring by hiking, biking, and horseback riding, 18 holes of golf, and more – all without ever leaving the property.
Home Away from Home
Innsbrook Resort and our vacation rental chalets trade a temporary hotel stay that makes you want to be out of the room as much as possible with a relaxing, inviting, stress-free home-away-from-home. Comfortable. Sophisticated. Bright. Welcoming. Bliss!
There’s no comparison to one of our Innsbrook Resort vacation rentals for enjoying our beautiful four seasons. Watch sunset over the water as you relax on your private deck, huddle around the bonfire with smores, or cozy-up inside by the fire with a glass of wine and your favorite board games.
No matter the season, our comfortable, luxury-inspired chalets offer complete privacy and endless benefits, like full kitchens, coffee, tea, and accompaniments; comfortable, well-planned living and dining areas, spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, lofts, floor-to-ceiling windows that put wildlife on display, and so much more.
Benefits of a Vacation Rental Chalet Vs. Hotel Room
There’s a reason vacation rental homes are growing in popularity – many reasons, actually. Not only are they affordable, they offer countless benefits that hotels just can’t match. For example, at Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals, you get:
- High-end vacation rentals that sleep up to 9 for families and groups to be together under one roof.
- Full kitchens with updated appliances, indoor/outdoor dining areas, gas grills, and firepits for easy, affordable meal times that everyone can enjoy – even the kids.
- All the comforts of home – TVs, stereos, fireplaces, comfy furnishings, different rooms for privacy, games, outdoor relaxation areas, kids play areas, windows that open to let the fresh air in.
- Clean, well-maintained homes with maid service as requested.
- Full baths with necessities, linens, and linen service.
- Private decks, balconies, screened-in porches, nature all around – out every window and door.
- Watercraft, such as kayaks, canoes, and paddle boats, provided at our lakefront chalets.
- Peace and quiet – no noisy next-door neighbors with their TVs blaring; no toilets flushing from above or hallway noises throughout the night.
- Pet-friendly chalets with plenty of doggie-friendly areas – even our private lakes.
- Personal guest services and concierge amenities.
- Adventures right out your front door; no need for driving anywhere.
- Innsbrook Resort 18 holes of golf, clubhouse, tennis, pool, fitness center, restaurant, bar, grille, horseback riding, market, and family activities galore.
- Close drive to additional dining, shopping, wineries, and other fun activities should you desire.
About Innsbrook Resort
At Innsbrook Resort, you are surrounded by towering trees, lakes, and the beauty of nature. The 8000-acre Village of Innsbrook has 100 lakes, including 150-acre Lake Aspen, and is a certified Audubon Sanctuary, the first resort to be so designated in the United States. Innsbrook is a community committed to protecting the natural environment – take pleasure in long walks and nature trails, witness wildlife in their peaceful habitats, enjoy horseback riding, swimming, and miles of biking. Innsbrook also offers many additional family activities, including concerts, a music festival, art and garden shows, camps for kids and outdoor movies. Most events are free or available for nominal cost.
Additional amenities available from Innsbrook Resort (some amenities are available seasonally):
- 18-hole golf course and driving range
- Golf Pro Shop
- Clubhouse with full-service restaurant and bar
- Swimming Pool
- Poolside Grill
- Fitness center
- Hiking and biking trails
- Outdoor game rentals (life-size chess, shuffleboard, Jenga, etc.)
- Public sand beaches and swim docks
- Trail rides and hayrides
- Country Store and Farmer’s Market
Book Online for a One-of-a-Kind Getaway Today!
Innsbrook Resort and Sarah Bernard Vacation Rentals is a conveniently located, gorgeous Midwest vacation rental community just waiting for you! Take a look at our 9 inviting chalets, all updated with newer décor and appliances, and choose the one that’s right for you and your birthday, anniversary, couples’ weekend, golf outing, wedding, or romantic getaway – or maybe “just because.” If you are part of a large group or retreat, most of our chalets are near each other for convenience; let us know and we’ll arrange for your group to be together.
We are one click or call away if you need us for any reason. We love to get to know our guests and help in any way we can. Go ahead – book online or contact us today. The Sarah Bernard Realty Team is here to make your Innsbrook Resort and vacation rental stay exceptional! 314-780-9070