A vacation bucket list is a list of things you’d like to do or places you’d like to go while on vacation. Right now, it’s a great time to start planning what you might want to do for fall or winter holidays! If your bucket list looks anything like this, you would be a very happy vacationer at the Sarah Bernard Chalets at Innsbrook Resort!
Comfort is Bliss
For many people, a big part of vacationing is comfort and coziness. You’re going on a getaway to have fun but also to give your body and mind a rest from the stress of daily life! These may be some of the bullet points on your perfect vacation bucket list:
- Privacy – If you are hoping to spend special time with your friends, family, or significant other, it’s really nice to have solitude and know that your vacation will remain uninterrupted by loud people in the hotel room next to yours. With a Sarah Bernard chalet, you can relax in the peace and quiet of a cozy woodlands home!
- Home amenities – Especially on longer vacations, it’s very nice to have access to kitchen appliances and separate bedrooms. Sarah Bernard chalets provide the getaway experience while you still enjoy all of the comforts you have at home.
- Complete connection – Worried about access to social media and being able to watch your favorite games? At many of our rental homes, you have Wifi access and cable TV, so the choice to disconnect or stay on the grid is totally up to you!
A Bucket List of Adventures
You can definitely stay inside all of your vacation, but for some people, the great outdoors and adventures in nature are a huge part of their vacation bucket lists! Innsbrook Resort has a lot of the activities you may be looking for on your next holiday.
- Kayaking and paddle-boating – Getting out on the water and enjoying the sunset with your family is fun for everyone! Our lakeside chalets all have watercraft available that you can rent for use.
- Golf – For many people, this sport is the epitome of recreation! Innsbrook has an 18-hole golf course and driving range for you to really live it up.
- Hiking – A lot of vacationers enjoy hiking for the gorgeous views and physical activity. Innsbrook has several hiking trails of varying difficulties for everyone!
- Horseback riding – Whether you’re a little kid or an adult, everyone enjoys riding horses! Our resort has a stable and several trails to ride on, with gentle, child-friendly horses.
- Athletic courts – Sports-loving vacationers that like basketball, tennis, and more look forward to playing on their holiday getaways. At Innsbrook, we’re equipped with these courts and even more fun outdoor games, like life-size chess.
- Amusement park – Roller coasters are exhilarating and exciting for many thrill seekers. Six Flags Over Mid America is only 45 minutes away from Innsbrook, so you can take your family or friends out for a day of excitement and come back to the comfort of your chalet!
- Wineries – A wine-lover’s dream vacation may include taking all the adults out for a relaxing night of wine tasting and enjoying the countryside. There are numerous wineries near Innsbrook, including the picturesque Cedar Wine Cellars – only a 10-minute drive from the Main Gate!
- Natural Novelties & Local Delights – Going to see attractions you’ve never seen before is a great way to spend your holiday time! Near Innsbrook is Meramec Caverns, the largest commercial cave in the state, Cuivre River State Park, and the historic town of Washington, MO!
The Sarah Bernard Chalets at Innsbrook Check Every Box on Your Vacation Bucket List!
You don’t need to spend a small fortune on plane tickets to have your dream vacation. Sarah Bernard Realty and Innsbrook Resort are dedicated to providing you with premium service and accommodations that are family and pet friendly. And remember we are open year-round!
Contact us today to begin planning your perfect vacation! 314-780-9070